Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung J4 Gmail Lock Bypass Android 10 NO Pin Windows easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J4 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J4 has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J4 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with 13-megaPixel on MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J4 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Samsung J4
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J4 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J4 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung J4 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung J4 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung J4 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung J4 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- That’s it! You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung J4 Gmail Lock Bypass Android 10 NO Pin Windows.