Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung J2 Core Android Oreo FRP Bypass Samsung j260 U7 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Core runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Core device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J2 Core & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung J2 Core Android Oreo FRP Bypass Samsung j260 U7.