Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung Galaxy A71 Bypass Gmail lock Latest Updates 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung Galaxy A71, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy A71, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Galaxy A71 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy A71 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Galaxy A71 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy A71 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A71 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A71 was released in December 2019. Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A71 has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED Plus LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A71 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 chipset, and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A71 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A71. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A71
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A71
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Ine the google verification page click on
- 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- Wait until the Samsung galaxy store updating.
- The Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update
- Click on 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- Search for the Samsung Internet browser and Update it to the open.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung A71.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung Galaxy A71 Bypass Gmail lock Latest Updates 2020.