Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung A3 2016 U5 Android 7 FRP Google lock NoTalkback easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung A3 2016 Specifications
The Samsung A3 2016 released in December 2015. Samsung A3 2016 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung A3 2016 has a 4.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung A3 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Exynos 7578 or Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A3 2016 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung A3 2016
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- If you see the youtube update Page, you need to hard reset your Samsung A3 2016 and try the tool again.
- Go to this link https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8 & Download Apex Launcher & pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Click on bookmarks == >> history == >> Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung A3 2016 U5 Android 7 FRP Google lock NoTalkback.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.