Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Samsung A20s Gmail Account Bypass frp Without Bluetooth easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A20s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A20s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A20s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A20s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A20s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A20s easily.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
The Samsung A20s released in September 2019. Samsung A20s comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung A20s has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung A20s runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A20s comes with a Triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A20s
- Power ON your Samsung A20s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- Click on OK then Swipe to right and click on Lock Icon.
- Swipe down the Not signed In
- Media ==>> Done ==>> Allow only while using the app.
- Add app shortcuts ==>> Chrome ==>> Back arrow ==>> Chrome icon.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Settings ==>> Biometrics and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung A20S.
- finish the setup wizard and Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung A20s Gmail Account Bypass frp Without Bluetooth.