Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Reset FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Gmail lock bypass without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Gmail lock bypass by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro
- Power ON your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro.
- Connect your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Add language ==> English ==> delete the other language.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Gmail frp bypass error solved 2021.