Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Motorola One Action Gmail FRP Remove lock Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One Action, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One Action is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One Action mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One Action device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One Action Specifications
The Motorola One Action released in August 2019. Motorola One Action comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Motorola Motorola One Action has a 6.30 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels, Motorola Motorola One Action runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 9609 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Motorola One Action comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 12-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Motorola One Action device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Motorola One Action. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Motorola One Action easily.
How to Unlock FRP Motorola One Action
- Power ON your Motorola One Action.
- Connect your Motorola One Action to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk & pangu FRP bypass apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- In the Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- See all 35 apps ==> 3 dots ==> Show system.
- Find Google Play Services & Google Play Store then Disable app.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> Accounts ==> add account ==> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to See all 35 apps ==> 3 dots ==> Show system.
- Find Google Play Services & Google Play Store then Enable.
- Restart your Motorola device and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola One Action Gmail FRP Remove lock Android 9 Pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.