Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Moto X4 Google Account Bypass FRP Lock Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto X4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto X4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto X4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto X4 device easily and smoothly.
Moto X4 Specifications
The Moto X4 released in August 2017. Moto X4 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Moto X4 has a 5.50 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto X4 runs on Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto X4 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto X4
- Power ON your Moto X4.
- Connect your Moto X4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Moto X4 Google Account Bypass FRP Lock Android 9 Pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.