Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Moto G8 Plus Gmail account bypass Android 10 FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G8 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G8 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G8 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G8 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Moto G8 Plus Specifications
The Moto G8 Plus released in October 2019. Moto G8 Plus comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 ROM. The Moto G8 Plus has a 6.30 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Moto G8 Plus runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G8 Plus comes with a triple MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Moto G8 Plus
- Power ON your Moto G8 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G8 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Search for MAPS then choose the first results to open the Google maps app.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning.
- Enable Screen Pinning then Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Set up a new PIN code.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Moto G8 Plus Gmail account bypass Android 10 FRP 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.