Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Moto G4 Play Gmail account Bypass FRP Android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G4 Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G4 Play is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G4 Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G4 Play device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G4 Play easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Moto G4 Play Specifications:
The Moto G4 Play released in May 2016. Moto G4 Play comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Moto G4 Play has a 5.00 inches IPS TFT with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Moto G4 Play runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Moto G4 Play comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Moto G4 Play :
- Power ON your Moto G4 Play.
- Connect your BlackBerry mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to Welcome Screen.
- Vision Setting >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Finally, Restart your Moto G4 Play
- That’s it! You have successfully Reset FRP Moto G4 Play Gmail account Bypass FRP Android 7 Nougat.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.