Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Moto E3 Power Google Account FRP Bypass Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Moto E3 Power Specifications
Moto E3 Power released in September 2016. Moto E3 Power comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 ROM. The Moto E3 Power has a 5.50 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto E3 Power runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. The Moto E3 Power comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E3 Power, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E3 Power is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E3 Power mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E3 Power device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E3 Power
- Turn ON your Moto E3 Power.
- Connect your Moto E3 Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> ENCRYPT ==>> ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up ==>> OK ==>> SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Moto E3 Power Again.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Moto E3 Power:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Moto E3 Power Google Account FRP Bypass Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Moto E3 Power Via Sp Flash Tool