Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Moto C Plus Gmail account Bypass FRP Fix YouTube Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Moto C Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Moto C Plus Specifications:
The Moto C Plus released in May 2017. Moto C Plus comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Moto C Plus has a 5.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto C Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Moto C Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto C Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto C Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto C Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto C Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto C Plus easily.
How to Bypass FRP Moto C Plus
- Turn ON your Moto C Plus.
- Connect your Moto C Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Apps.
- Google App ==> Notifications ==> Settings Icon.
- Turn ON Feed Then click on NO THANKS.
- Click on Mic Then say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Moto C Plus & Congratulations you have successfully Reset FRP Moto C Plus Gmail account Bypass FRP Fix YouTube Update.