Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Infinix Hot 10 Play Gmail Account Lock Bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Hot 10 Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Hot 10 Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Hot 10 Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Hot 10 Play device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specifications
The Infinix Hot 10 Play released in January 2021. Infinix Hot 10 Play comes with 2/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot 10 Play has a 6.82 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, Infinix Hot 10 Play runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Hot 10 Play comes with a dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel.
How to reset FRP Infinix Hot 10 Play
- Power ON your Infinix Hot 10 Play.
- Connect your Infinix Hot 10 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings ==> settings ==> Open
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen pinning.
- Enable Screen pinning ==> lock device when Unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pin.
- Set up a new PIN code then SKIP.
- Restart your Infinix Hot 10 Play and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Infinix Hot 10 Play Gmail Account Lock Bypass Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.