Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Huawei Y9 2019 bypass google account HUAWEI JKM-LX2 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y9 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y9 2019 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y9 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y9 2019 device easily and smoothly.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications:
Huawei Y9 2019 released in February 2017. Huawei Y9 2019 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei Y9 2019 has a 5.10 inches IPS-NEO LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei Y9 2019 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y9 2019 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y9 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y9 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y9 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y9 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2019
- Turn on your Huawei Y9 2019 and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly keep clicking on Number 4.
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on Take to Gmail ==> 3 Dots ==> Setting === 3 Dots ==> Manage accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y9 2019.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Huawei Y9 2019 bypass google account HUAWEI JKM-LX2.