Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Huawei Y6 2018 Remove Google Account FRP Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Y6 2018, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y6 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y6 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y6 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y6 2018 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y6 2018 easily.
Huawei Y6 2018 Specifications:
The Huawei Y6 2018 released in April 2018. Huawei Y6 2018 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y6 2018 has a 5.70 inches S-IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y6 2018 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y6 2018 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y6 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y6 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2018
- Power ON your Huawei Y6 2018.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Finish the setup wizard until the verifying account page.
- Now, Click on the back arrow ==> Accept ==> Set up as new.
- Click on the Forgot password ==> Account change request.
- Then click on Statement about HUAWEI ID and Privacy.
- Long tap on any word then click on Share.
- Press & hold on the Gmail logo and Choose Notifications then More settings.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Security & privacy ==> Screen lock & passwords ==> Password.
- Choose Pattern then Draw a new Pattern lock
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y6 2018.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Huawei Y6 2018 Remove Google Account FRP Without Pc.