Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Huawei Nova 3i Google Lock Bypass FRP EMUI 8.2.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily Remove FRP google account in your Huawei Nova 3i, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Nova 3i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Nova 3i is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Nova 3i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Nova 3i device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Nova 3i easily.
Huawei Nova 3i Specifications:
The Huawei Nova 3i released in July 2018. Huawei Nova 3i comes with 4/6 GB ram and 64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Nova 3i has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei Nova 3i runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Nova 3i comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and Dual 24-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Nova 3i device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Nova 3i. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Nova 3i:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Nova 3i:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 3i
- Power ON your Huawei Nova 3i.
- Enter your Wi-Fi code then check Show advanced option.
- Click on Proxy and choose Manual.
- Write abcd.com in the Proxy hostname, and write 1234 in the Proxy port.
- Click on the connect button, then click Next & wait until you see: couldn’t connect to the internet.
- Click OK then click Next.
- Once you see No internet access, click on the red circle in the left
- Tap on Learn More, then click on Next.
- Now, select any country/region, then click on Start.
- Click on the Search bar.
- Search for bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb to show Now matching results.
- Click on the Email
- Press & hold on the Gmail logo.
- Choose Notifications then More settings
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Nova 3i.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Huawei Nova 3i Google Lock Bypass FRP EMUI 8.2.0.