Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Google Pixel 3a Android 10 Gmail lock Bypass November 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 3a, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 3a is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 3a mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 3a device easily and smoothly.
Google Pixel 3a Specifications
The Google Pixel 3A released in May 2019. Google Pixel 3A comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 3A has a 5.60 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 Pixels, Google Pixel 3A runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 3A comes with a 12.2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Google Pixel 3a device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Google Pixel 3a. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Google Pixel 3a easily.
How to FRP Unlock Google Pixel 3a
- Power ON your Google Pixel 3a.
- Connect your Google Pixel 3a to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback
- Search for Use Morse code ==> Share ==> Long tap on Gmail.
- App info ==> Permissions ==> Search Icon.
- Search for Settings ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Pixel 3a Imprint + PIN.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- Click on Skip Then Restart your Google Pixel 3a
- Finish the setup wizard, enter the pin code then finally click on Skip.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Reset FRP Google Pixel 3a Android 10 Gmail lock Bypass November 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.