Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Asus Zenfone Max M2 Bypass Google Account Asus X01BDA easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone Max M2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone Max M2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone Max M2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone Max M2 device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Specifications
The Asus Zenfone Max M2 released in December 2018. Asus Zenfone Max M2 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone Max M2 has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Asus Zenfone Max M2 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone Max M2 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus Zenfone Max M2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus Zenfone Max M2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Asus Zenfone Max M2 easily.
How to Remove FRP Asus Zenfone Max M2
- Power ON your Asus Zenfone Max M2.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security & location==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- That’s it! Restart your Asus Zenfone Max M2 & you have successfully Reset FRP Asus Zenfone Max M2 Bypass Google Account Asus X01BDA.