Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Reset FRP Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Gmail Factory Reset Protection July 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Specifications
The Asus Zenfone 8 Flip was released in May 2021. Asus Zenfone 8 Flip comes with 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 8 Flip has a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Asus Zenfone 8 Flip runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 8 Flip comes with a triple MAIN camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a Motorized flip-up main camera on the selfie camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip easily.
How to bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 8 Flip
- Power ON your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Greece.
- Long tap on Globe Button.
- Change the keyboard and click on language settings then click on Add Keyboard.
- Choose the first results then click on the back arrow
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to English.
- Long tap on Globe Button.
- Click on language settings then click on Add Keyboard.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- 3 Dots ==> Help & feedback==> Use morse code.
- Play video ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all 44 apps ==> 3 dots.
- Show system ==> Google Play Services ==> Disable.
- Back arrow ==> Google Play Store ==> Disable.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting ==> accounts ==> add account ==> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting ==> Apps & notifications ==> See all 44 apps ==> 3 dots ==> Show system.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Store.
- Restart your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip device and finish the setup wizard.
- Now Factory reset your Asus Zenfone 8 Flip.
- Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data(factory reset)
- Erase all data ==> Erase everything
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Gmail Factory Reset Protection July 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.