Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP ZTE Blade V10 – Factory Reset Protection Blade V10 by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
ZTE Blade V10 Specifications:
ZTE Blade V10 released in February 2019. ZTE Blade V10 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade V10 has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, ZTE Blade V10 runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Blade V10 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP ZTE Blade V10 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the ZTE Blade V10 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the ZTE Blade V10 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the ZTE Blade V10 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the ZTE Blade V10 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the ZTE Blade V10 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your ZTE Blade V10 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the ZTE Blade V10 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP ZTE Blade V10 – Factory Reset Protection Blade V10.