Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP ZTE Blade A520 Android 7 Nougat Via Reset FRP File easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your ZTE Blade A520, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade A520, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade A520 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade A520 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade A520 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade A520 easily.
ZTE Blade A520 Specifications
The ZTE Blade A520 released in March 2017. ZTE Blade A520 comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade A520 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, ZTE Blade A520 runs on a Quad-core 1.25 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh removable battery. The ZTE Blade A520 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ZTE Blade A520 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ZTE Blade A520. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Unlock FRP ZTE Blade A520 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the ZTE Blade A520 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the ZTE Blade A520 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the ZTE Blade A520 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the ZTE Blade A520 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the ZTE Blade A520 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your ZTE Blade A520 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the ZTE Blade A520 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP ZTE Blade A520 Android 7 Nougat Via Reset FRP File.