Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Google Lock bypass FRP Latest security easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Y2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 easily.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 released in May 2018. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Y2 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Y2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Y2.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com and long ta on it ==> Share Icon ==> Messaging.
- Choose Notes and Type youtube.com. Long tap on it then Choose the link Icon.
- Type youtube.com and send the message to any numbers.
- Click on the youtube link then tap on Browse.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account ==> Settings ==>History & privacy ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Y2.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Google Lock bypass FRP Latest security.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.