Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite bypass frp YouTube Update Fixed easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite released in November 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite runs on Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite comes with a MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- 3 LINES —> Google Earth —> GetApps.
- Click on search and download & Install any browser.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
Read more: Download Mysterious Box Unlock Tool