Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Account Bypass FRP 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro released in April 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Chrome ==> Open ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Google Account Bypass FRP 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.