Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Last Update MIUI 11 FRP BYPASS easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 was released in April 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz& 6×1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and is powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Finally, Set up a Pattern Lock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
- Settings —> Password & security —> Password —> Pattern.
- Draw a new pattern & confirm it then click on Cancel.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 mobile and Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Last Update MIUI 11 FRP BYPASS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.