Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro || FRP Unlock Google 100% Work easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications
THE Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro released in February 2019. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro || FRP Unlock Google 100% Work.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.