Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Bypass FRP MIUI 10 Without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was released in January 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link in the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Bypass FRP MIUI 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download MTK Meta Utility V38 Tool