Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gmail unlock frp Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 released in February 2021. Xiaomi Redmi K40 comes with 6/8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi K40 has a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi K40 runs on Octa-core 1×3.2 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G chipset and powered by a 4520mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi K40 comes with a triple MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and 20-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi K40
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi K40.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi K40 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type any word & Long tap on it >> Share >> Long tap on Gmail.
- Notifications >> Additional settings in the app >> 3 Dots.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the delete or disable apps page.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Carrier Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Go back to the Network page
- Once you see checking for update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gmail unlock frp Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.