Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 Bypass frp Unlock Gmail Lock 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9 device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9 released in June 2020. Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset, and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- Choose any language the choose any region.
- Click on Skip ==> Next ==> Next.
- Accept ==> Only screen Lock ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw unlock Pattern.
- You stuck on Not signed in message again.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Draw your pattern that you set up early then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 Bypass frp Unlock Gmail Lock.