Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4x | Frp Bypass Google MIUI 11 Account easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 4x, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 4x is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 4x mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 4x device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4x was released in May 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 4x comes with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 4x has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 4x runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset and is powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 4x comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4x to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Go to Menu to turn OFF Find MY Device.
- Settings —> Additional settings —> Device administrators
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 4x to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.