Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4A Bypass FRP YouTube Update Fix 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 4A is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 4A mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 4A device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A released in November 2016. Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 4A runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 3120mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- More—> Chrome —> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.