Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Poco X3 Bypass frp lock problem solve Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Poco X3 easily.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Specifications
The Xiaomi Poco X3 released in September 2020. Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Poco X3 runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Poco X3
- Power ON your Xiaomi Poco X3.
- Connect your Xiaomi Poco X3 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Settings >> Password & security >> Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password>> Draw a new pattern >> Next >> Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Poco X3:
- About phone >> MIUI Version >> press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Poco X3.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Poco X3 Bypass frp lock problem solve Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.