Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Poco F1 – FRP Xiaomi Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specifications
The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 was released in August 2018. Xiaomi Pocophone F1 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 has a 6.18 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel 5-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Poco F1
- Power ON your Xiaomi Poco F1.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Poco F1 & you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Poco F1 – FRP Xiaomi Android 9.0 Pie.