Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Bypass FRP LOCK MIUI 12 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi Note 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 released in November 2019. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 6.47 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset and powered by a 5260mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a Five MAIN camera 108-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi Note 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- A Google chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Bypass FRP LOCK MIUI 12 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.