Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 – Unlock FRP Android Pie 9.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was released in October 2018. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with 6/8/10 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and is powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 24-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
How to Remove FRP Mi Mix 3
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
Read more: Download ST SamFRP v2.0 Bypass Tool