Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 without Talkback 2019 – Android Pie 9.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A2 device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Xiaomi Mi A2 device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi A2 was released in July 2017. Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A2 has a 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A2 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 20-megapixel 12-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Mi A2
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Mi A2 & you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 without Talkback 2019.