Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A1 – Android 9.0 Pie Mi A1 frp unlock without pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A1 device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 was released in December 2017. Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Mi A1
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
Read more: Download MI Unlock Tool for pc