Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A1 – Android 9.0 Pie Mi A1 frp unlock without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A1 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi A1 released in December 2017. Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi A1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi A1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi A1 easily.
How to Remove FRP Mi A1
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Mi A1 & you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A1 – Android 9.0 Pie Mi A1 frp unlock without pc.