Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Walton Primo E11 Google account lock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Walton Primo E11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Walton Primo E11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Walton Primo E11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Walton Primo E11 device easily and smoothly.
Walton Primo E11 Specifications
The Walton Primo E11 released in July 2020. Walton Primo E11 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Walton Primo E11 has a 5.00 inches FWVGA capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, Walton Primo E11 runs on Quad-core, 1.3 GHz Mediatek chipset and powered by a 2000mAh NON-removable battery. The Walton Primo E11 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Walton Primo E11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Walton Primo E11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Walton Primo E11 easily.
How to Reset FRP Walton Primo E11
- Power ON your Walton Primo E11.
- Connect your Walton mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Walton Primo E11 Google account lock FRP Without PC.