Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Vivo Y50 Google account Unlock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y50, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y50 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y50 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y50 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y50 Specifications
The VIVO Y50 released in April 2020. VIVO Y50 comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The VIVO Y50 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, VIVO Y50 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The VIVO Y50 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Vivo Y50
- Power ON your Vivo Y50.
- Connect your Vivo Y50 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the english language.
- Apps & notifications ==> App info ==> Google Play services.
- Disable and Force Stop Google Play services.
- Go back to the Welcome page and go until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Vivo Y50 Google account Unlock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.