Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP VIVO Y12G Google lock bypass FRP Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your VIVO Y12G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your VIVO Y12G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your VIVO Y12G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your VIVO Y12G device easily and smoothly.
VIVO Y12G Specifications
The VIVO Y12G released in August 2020. Nokia 6.3 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The VIVO Y12G has a 6.51 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, VIVO Y12G runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The VIVO Y12G comes with a dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel.
How to Reset FRP VIVO Y12G
- Power ON your VIVO Y12G.
- Connect your VIVO Y12G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your VIVO Y12G.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP VIVO Y12G Google lock bypass FRP Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.