Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Vivo V20 Pro Google lock Remove Android 11 FRP easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo V20 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo V20 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo V20 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo V20 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Vivo V20 Pro Specifications
The Vivo V20 Pro released in September 2020. Nokia 6.3 comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Vivo V20 Pro has a 6.44 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Vivo V20 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.4 GHz & 1×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V20 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 44-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo V20 Pro
- Power ON your Vivo V20 Pro.
- Connect your Vivo V20 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings.
- Open ==> Apps & notifications ==> App info.
- Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Remove FRP Vivo V20 Pro Google lock Remove Android 11 FRP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.