Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP TECNO WX3 Unlock Android 7.0 Nougat Free Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO WX3 , the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO WX3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO WX3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO WX3 device easily and smoothly.
TECNO WX3 Specifications
The TECNO WX3 released in May 2018. TECNO WX3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The TECNO WX3 has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels, TECNO WX3 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The TECNO WX3 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 5-megaPixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO WX3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO WX3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO WX3 easily.
How to Bypass FRP TECNO WX3
- Power ON your TECNO WX3.
- Connect your Maximus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS ==> Share ==> Long tap on MMS.
- App info ==> SMS app ==> Opening Links.
- Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo ==> App notifications .
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your TECNO WX3 & you have successfully Remove FRP TECNO WX3 Unlock Android 7.0 Nougat Free Google Lock.