Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP TECNO Spark 5 FRP Bypass Tecno KD7h Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Spark 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Spark 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Spark 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Spark 5 device easily and smoothly.
TECNO Spark 5 Specifications
The TECNO Spark 5 released in May 2020. TECNO Spark 5 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The TECNO Spark 5 has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, TECNO Spark 5 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The TECNO Spark 5 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Spark 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Spark 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Spark 5 easily.
How to unlock FRP TECNO Spark 5
- Power ON your TECNO Spark 5.
- Connect your TECNO Spark 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker.APK.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it:
- Face Unlock ==>> Face Unlock ==>> TRY.
- Set up a new Pin Lock
- Go back to the welcome page finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the Pin Code then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Unlock Remove FRP TECNO Spark 5 FRP Bypass Tecno KD7h Google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.