Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Tecno Pop 5 Google Account Bypass Frp lock Tecno BD2 by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno Pop 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno Pop 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno Pop 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno Pop 5 device easily and smoothly.
Tecno Pop 5 Specifications
The Tecno Pop 5 released in 2021. Tecno Pop 5 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Tecno Pop 5 has a 6.10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Tecno Pop 5 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum SC7721E chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno Pop 5 comes with a dual main camera 5-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno Pop 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno Pop 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno Pop 5 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Tecno Pop 5
- Power ON your Tecno Pop 5.
- Connect your Tecno Pop 5 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Tecno Pop 5 & you have successfully Remove FRP Tecno Pop 5 Google Account Bypass Frp lock Tecno BD2.