Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Tecno Camon iSky 3 Gmail lock FRP Android 9 Pie 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno Camon iSky 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno Camon iSky 3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno Camon iSky 3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno Camon iSky 3 device easily and smoothly.
Tecno Camon iSky 3 Specifications
The Tecno Camon iSky 3 released in March 2018. Tecno Camon iSky 3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Tecno Camon iSky 3 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels, Tecno Camon iSky 3 runs on a Quad-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio A22 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno Camon iSky 3 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno Camon iSky 3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno Camon iSky 3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno Camon iSky 3 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Tecno Camon iSky 3
- Power ON your Tecno Camon iSky 3.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Network page & click on Add Network.
- Keybord ==> Settings Logo ==> Settings.
- Long tap on Gmail ==> App Info ==> Notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==>3 dots ==> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps ==> Tap to go to Application ==> Youtube.
- Notifications ==> Additional settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen lock.
- Pattern ==> Yes ==> Draw a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally! Restart your Tecno Camon iSky 3 & Finish the setup wizard and Draw the new Pattern then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Remove FRP Tecno Camon iSky 3 Gmail lock FRP Android 9 Pie 2021.