Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP TECNO Camon i4 Android 9 Pie Gmail bypass Tecno CB7 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Camon i4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Camon i4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Camon i4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Camon i4 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Camon i4 easily.
TECNO Camon i4 Specifications
The Tecno Camon i4 released in April 2019. Tecno Camon i4 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Tecno Camon i4 has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Tecno Camon i4 runs on Octa-core 4 x 2.0 GHz & 4 x 1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno Camon i4 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Camon i4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Camon i4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Reset FRP TECNO Camon i4
- Power ON your TECNO Camon i4.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Remove the sim card then click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Google >> Google Icon >>Notifications.
- Additional settings in the app >> Search Icon>> search for Open web pages in the app.
- Manage pending searches >> NO THANKS >> Search iCON.
- Settings >> Security & location >> Screen lock.
- Pattern >> Draw a new pattern >> DONE.
- Finally! Don’t restart your TECNO Camon i4 device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Remove FRP TECNO Camon i4 Android 9 Pie Gmail bypass Tecno CB7.