Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Symphony P7 Gmail lock Without PC New Security 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Symphony P7 Specifications
The Symphony P7 released in October 2016. Symphony P7 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Symphony P7 has a 5.34 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Symphony P7 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580, and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony P7 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony P7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony P7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony P7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony P7 device easily and smoothly.
How to Reset FRP Symphony P7
- Power ON your Symphony P7.
- Connect your Symphony P7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Restart your Symphony P7 device and That’s how you can Remove FRP Symphony P7 Gmail lock Without PC New Security 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.