Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Sony Xperia XA1- frp bypass final security android 8.0 Oreo without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia XA1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sony Xperia XA1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia XA1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia XA1 device easily and smoothly.
Sony Xperia XA1 Specifications
The Sony Xperia XA1 released in February 2017. Sony Xperia XA1 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia XA1 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels, Sony Xperia XA1 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 chipset, and powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery. The Sony Xperia XA1 comes with a 23-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Sony Xperia XA1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Sony Xperia XA1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Sony Xperia XA1 easily.
How to FRP Bypass Sony Xperia XA1
- Power ON your Sony Xperia XA1.
- Connect your Sony Xperia XA1 to your Wi-Fi.
- In the verification google account page
- Tap on 3 lines ==> More ==> Setting logo.
- 3 dots ==> About ==> Open source licences.
- Long press on any word then click on Share.
- Long press on Gmail then click on App info.
- App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app==> General settings.
- 3 dots ==> Helps & feedback ==> Search for RTT.
- Clear app data ==> Learn how to Uninstall app==> tap to go to applications settings.
- Youtube==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- History & privacy ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now, restart your Sony Xperia XA1 and finish the setup wizard
- Remove the Google account:
- Settings ==> Users & accounts==>Gmail account ==> Remove Account.
- Factory reset your Sony Xperia XA1:
- Settings ==> system ==> Reset==> factory data reset.
- RESET PHONE ==> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Sony Xperia XA1- frp bypass final security android 8.0 Oreo.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.