Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Xcover 4 SM-G390 frp unlock Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Xcover 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Xcover 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Xcover 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Xcover 4 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Xcover 4 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 released in March 2017. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 has a 4.50 inches PLS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Xcover 4
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, enter the Pin code, and once the Click on OK keeps tapping on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account then Restart your Samsung Xcover 4.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Xcover 4 SM-G390 frp unlock Android 9 Pie.